Sales Engineering / Business Development
- Exceeded bearings and power transmission components Sales and GP targets in FY 16 Q4.
- Initiated 4 OEM projects through distribution partners.
- Established 3 new profitable distribution partnerships.
- Streamlined product receiving and inventory warehouse operations.
Regional Sales Manager
THK AMERICA INC
- Facilitated the development of Boeing and Embraer linear motion systems contracts worth $4 million.
- Successfully resolved a product quality claim from a Boeing Dreamlifter contract, deflecting a $2M loss.
- Company leader in new market business development, across different fields and applications, including aerospace, medical device OEM, human robotics, alternative energy, seismic isolation, among others.
- Reestablished upper management relationships with 3 National Distributors after a decade of stagnation. THK became a preferred partner as a result.
OEM Inside Sales Associate
4 STAR ELECTRONICS, INC.
- 100% commission based sales of factory excess, obsolete and hard to find electronic components to aerospace, government, medical and other OEM’s.
- Exceeded sales targets for two consecutive months after completing sales training.
- Developed new techniques for the prevention of purchasing counterfeit parts.
GM • Sales Engineering Mgr.
OAC INC. (ORC MFG. CO, OF JAPAN)
- Reversed an 18% of account loss rate for UV light sources by revising marketing strategy and effectively managing distribution and manufacturer representative sales channels in the PC board industry.
- Expanded semiconductor market revenue from 15% to 40% of total annual sales volume for UV light sources and process equipment. Customers included: Intel, TI, AMD, IBM, NEC and AMAT, among others.
- Introduced the Nikon UV Stepper Lamp to the US semiconductor market, eventually capturing 25% of market share against dominant competitors.
- Became the first American General Manager in company history by smoothly bridging two business cultures, building corporate trust and creating a rapport with overseas Japan upper-management.
Sr. Process Engineer
TDK ELECTRONICS CORP.
- Lead process improvement for automated mfg. of audio cassettes, floppy discs and radial inductors.
- Earned ‘Outstanding Performance Award’ for exceeding the 98.5% yield target for 19 million parts per month (radial inductors) through supervision of equipment and process improvement projects.
- Designed a automated floppy disc packaging system and supervised selection/installation of an automated floppy disc packaging line, greatly increasing production output.
Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology • CAL POLY POMONA • POMONA, CA
EIT Certificate License #XE082527 • California Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors.
Budgeting Basics UC Irvine Extension • Irvine, CA
Full Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications: Word • Excel • PowerPoint • Access • Project
Lean Six Sigma • Project Management • ACT • AutoCAD • AS400