Attached please find my resume as requested. However, at the moment I am looking for a different position locally in Irvine while studying for the next three to four years.
I have a perfect driving record and excellent people skills. I believe I can be an asset to your company.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Seeking a challenging position of an aircraft mechanic where I can use my skills and experience in Composites and Sheet Metal, A&P Interior Mechanics , and Upholstery, repairing, testing and maintaining aircrafts according to the standards of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- Use aircraft drawings. Inspect, identify, remove and treat aircraft corrosion. Alodine and prime.
- Sheet Metal and Non-Metallic Structures Select and apply fabric. Repairs and modifications. Skin repairs and dubblers, flaps, leading edges, engine cowls and rudders.
- Install conventional rivets; form lay-out and bend sheet metal, hi-locks, cherrymax, rivnut, shureloks.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, technical manuals, structure repair manuals, understanding symbols, flags, and general notes - Identify aircraft locations by station, butt-line, and waterline as shown on engineering documentation and technical orders.
- Work with precision measuring instruments, micrometers, calipers, tape measures, and standard scales. Utilizes tools to include but not limited to drills, angle motors, shears, drill press, and pneumatic riveter.
- Fabricate detail parts such as shims, splices, gussets, angles, brackets, doublers, stiffeners, and patches .
- Use shop aids to facilitate assembly and installation as required.
NORDAM through AeroTek Inc 2012-4/2013
- Worked as a contractor doing Composites and Sheet Metal work.
- Painted parts with gel coats.
- Follow aircraft drawings and blue prints.
- Cleaning and corrosion control.
- Follow maintenance forms and records: Gulfstream, Global Express, Boeing 737.
- Packed oxygen masks, installed moon mats and carpeting, and lightning.
- Cut and sew leather on seats, as well as covered side-walk and ceiling panels.
So Cal Precision Aircraft, Inc. 9/2011-12/2011
- Modified galleys and closets on G-3 aircrafts.
- Cut and install carpets. Covered panels, ceilings and as well as sidewalks panels.
- Assisted on C-checks.
- Removed and repaired floor boards, covered air stairs with long coin floor material.
Flight Test Associates, Inc. 1/2010-9/2011; 12/2007-2008
- Dropped and installed #1 and #2 engines. Engine mods in 707.
- Performed C checks on 707 and DC-9.
- Installed GPS antennas, changed tires. Complete lubing. Repaired flats and slats, Fiberglass bagging.
- Complete carpet surging, liquid surging.
- Painted interior walls.
- RE-veneered and upholstered BBJ, Gulfstream, and B-777.
- Repaired damaged flaps and slats with hysol and vacuum bag.
CAPSED, Inc. 1/2009-1/2010
- Complete seat overhaul on 757 seats, per MM 737, and 767 seats.
- Cut to accommodate lopa, cut backbends per airline specs and edge field with ATR 1000.
- Pot inserts and sherlocks per drawings.
- Bond together backbends to partitions with hysol epoxy and fiberglass.
Hamilton Aerospace Technologies 10/2008- 1/2009
- Duties include, but not limited to, complete A&P work, as well as A, B and C checks.
Aircraft Recycling Corporation 9/2008-10/2008
- Duties include, but not limited to, dropping landing gear, flaps, and leading edges.
- Tagged and traced parts; complete dismantling; inspected and cleaned parts.
Keystone Helicopter 8/2008-9/2008
- Manufactured airframe panels per prints. Installed executive interiors.
- Re-activate DC-9 and 737 back to service.
- Changed brakes, lubed flaps and slats. Changed tires, filters, lubed flaps, slats. and hydraulic fluid.
- Installed GPS antennas and deactivated A CARS.
- Reconfigured complete interior such as cutting side wall panels to add credenza, divans, and ledges as well as cabinets.
- Repaired damaged flaps and slats with hysol epoxy.
- Fiber glass modifications on entire aircraft.
Victorville Aerospace 10/2004-8/2006
- Lead interior mechanic.
- Complete modification of interior mods, as well as component lay-up.
- Repairs of PSU panels and seats, damaged flaps and slats.
BAE Systems Platforms Solutions 4/2004-12/2004
- Sets up and operates various types of material testers and mixers.
- Fabricates shims, brackets and plates as required and performs assembly operations such as trimming, filing, drilling, riveting, reforming and fitting of parts and details, and removing burrs or other surface imperfections as required.
Evergreen Air Center 3/2004-4/2004
- Contracted with company as an interior and sheet metal mechanic. Duties included C checks and D 747, 737 and DC-9 aircrafts.
- Replaced carpets and floor boards, repair side wall panels, gallery walls and ceiling panels on commercial aircrafts.
- Recovered and reconfigured complete interior lopa.
- Replaced seat covers, recovered dado panels and changed pitch on seats, as well as PSU panels.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation 1999-2003
- Fitted seat covers for passenger, pilot, and copilot seats.
- Replaced and installed new foam on headliner.
- Cut to fit carpet, installed cabinets and BLK.
- Shooting and bucking rivnuts.
- On hand experience on G-III, G-V, G-VSP, and G-200.
Santa Barbara Aerospace 6/1997-1999
- Performed C and D checks.
Garret Aviation Services 3/1995-1997
- Complete interiors mods. Carpets, seats, cabinets, per STC.
- Approved by FAA inspector Thomas R. Walter Jr. to take the Mechanic Airframe and Powerplant test based on experience- FAA Long Beach office.
- High School Diploma
Available upon request.