Highly motivated healthcare assistant seeking work in similar capacity. Particularly skilled in medicine administration, bedside patient care and monitoring daily progress of patients. Core competencies include; data management, patient communication and departmental coordination.
Professional Skills and Qualities:
- · Software: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Application (Basics), Google Docs
- · Clerical speed: Higher than Average
- · Languages: English, Hindi, Gujarati
- · Strength: Communication, Focus, Learner, Responsible, Innovative
- · Decision making and time management skills
- · Administrative works, Data entry, Writing skills
- · Flexibility, Hard worker, Multi-tasked, A Leader, Team Player
- · Company Name: SWISS PARENTRALS PVT.LTD. (INDIA, GUJARAT, AHMEDABAD) (2011-2013)
- · 4 years of laboratory work experience in Undergraduate.
- · 1year of experience in the laboratory works in Pharmaceutical Company’s laboratory.
- Responsibilities: I taking training in Liquid and Dry powder Injections and also learn quality control laboratory works. I learned different departments like Quality Assurance, Marketing and Management Departments while training time.
- 8 months of volunteering work as a leader and work with 6 members of group teaching Management works as I learned in my training.
- Doctor’s Clinic work: Administrative Assistant, Volunteering at Clinic as administrative assistant for 8 months (January- August 2013)
- Responsibilities: Administrative assistant works, Aware the Patience with Hospital Policies, Billing and insurance department, Answering phones, Scheduling appointment based on client’s insurance, Face to face communications, Updating clients information, Organizing Meetings, events, Camps related to Healthcare Programs.
- Volunteering work: Customer Representative learned handling cash, organization, customer relations, cash transaction. (2014-2015)
- · Training: Marketing Coordinator, 2 months of volunteering work at Marketing Company
Responsibilities: Customer service, Communication face to face, on the phone or by an email, Handling and organizing paper works and events, participated in the group meetings, Learn Marketing strategies, follow ups as well as advertising. (May-July, 2016)
- Student Representative (A Mentor) : A helping hand to all the students.
- Organize On campus events to advertise activities and Opportunities for the students to get involved in campus life.
- Distribute University Information to interested students and answer any questions they may have.
- Designed posters and informational pamphlets for distribution
- Assist prospective students in choosing a course of study by discussing their interests and abilities
- Compile all necessary paperwork and applications and begin a student file;
- Assist recruiters by offering admissions information in written form to be distributed to potential students
- Work closely with financial aid representatives in applications process
MBA in Healthcare Management (With Scholarship)
Anticipated Graduation 2018
Till now 3.67
Bachelor Of Pharmacy
Gujarat Technological University (G.T.U)
Reference: Will be provided on request.